Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another Vintage Formal from VHD....Black Sequins Vintage Dress Ensemble

I just ♥ vintage stuff and if you could look in my inventory, one could see that would be the truth. Victoria made another gown, that has a place in my inventory once again.



This ensemble is very simple but, it is very SEXY in my book and I give it 2 thumbs up! It includes a mesh skirt panel front/back ( 5 sizes & alphas), the top ( Lola appliers, 3 layers), the lower ( Phat Azz, Slink Brazilla appliers, 3 layers) a black faux fur stole ( 3 pieces) a pair of black sequin stilettos (HUD & alphas), shoes are not shown. To complete the look. Is kick pleat ruffles (2) and a mermaid skirt. Enjoy ladies, as much as I do each time I wear it!

Also, shown on my white lioness, to shown it can be worn by non-human avatars as well!


This may be purchased at one of the following:

Main Store 

Vic's Marketplace 


No comments:

Post a Comment